like, y'know, crafty stuff, exercise, walking, gardening...
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:04 am
- Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/80sfan
- Location: York
You've ALL had tote bags made for various purposes before, right?
Did you order them online? Did it go well? Could you share the website?
i just wanted to lick your face
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:56 am
- Last.fm: lostmusic
- Location: Cardiff
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:50 am
- Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
- Location: Nottingham
Someone needs to start manufacturing tote bags with shoulder straps. There's a gap in the market there. I might take the idea on to Dragons Den.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest