Share indie pop videos here...

chunter on randomly
User avatar
RITH
Posts: 3355
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 08:35
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/RITH
Location: Almere
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by RITH » Thu Feb 23, 2012 15:02

<<<<<THAT WOULD BE QUITE DEPRESSING>>>>>

User avatar
eolrin
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 21:50
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/eolrin
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by eolrin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 16:33

<<<<<I´M TOTALLY AGREE. IT WOULD BE REALLY DEPRESSING>>>>>

Let me introduce you this band: PARADE.

I think is not known outside Spain... but it´s a very funny band.


User avatar
eolrin
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 21:50
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/eolrin
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by eolrin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17

I think you´ll enjoy this. It was last friday:

La Casa Azul - Europa Superstar

User avatar
eolrin
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 21:50
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/eolrin
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by eolrin » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37

I think Guille has replaced his cover of 'Love Is In The Air' (by John Paul Young) for the song 'Take On Me' (by A-Ha).

What do you prefer?

1. Cover 'Love Is In The Air' by John Paul Young. Indietracks 2009.


2. Cover 'Take On Me' by A-Ha. In Madrid (march 2012).

User avatar
eolrin
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 21:50
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/eolrin
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by eolrin » Tue May 22, 2012 15:48

More videos made by Madrid Bands.

Betacam


Pantones


Raul Querido (Indietracks 2012 presentation)


Terrier (Indietracks 2012 presentation)

User avatar
Trev
Posts: 6877
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:56
Last.fm: lostmusic
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by Trev » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:55

Suoerb new freedownload single on Odd Box. With a cool a video.

Noun Verb Adjective
not really here

amaoto
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:06
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by amaoto » Tue Jun 25, 2013 20:27

homecomings acoustic free-show at coconutsdisk kichijoji
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/34868107
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/34869665

User avatar
eolrin
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 21:50
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/eolrin
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by eolrin » Thu Nov 07, 2013 23:06

I add some new videos

Zipper


Computadora


Espiritusanto


Como Vivir En El Campo


Gato Persa

User avatar
RITH
Posts: 3355
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 08:35
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/RITH
Location: Almere
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by RITH » Thu Nov 07, 2013 23:11

eolrin wrote:Zipper
Such a tune. Thanks, eolrin.

User avatar
colinsmitten
Posts: 340
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 13:31
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/colinclary
Location: Burlington, Vermont
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by colinsmitten » Fri May 02, 2014 16:20

Looks like this is the right place to post this - brand new video for the song "I Didn't Know You Were a Wizard" from the forthcoming Colin Clary album Twee Blues Vol. 1.
Made by Nik Vestberg! Featuring Bill Botting (MOI/AD) and Dunc Barrett (Tigercats) and a little friend. yow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QgHHJUnhw
being nice IS a political act!

User avatar
Trev
Posts: 6877
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:56
Last.fm: lostmusic
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by Trev » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:48

A new Tyrannosaurus Dead video has JUST gone live. Sing-a-long with Billy and co.....

not really here

User avatar
colinsmitten
Posts: 340
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 13:31
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/colinclary
Location: Burlington, Vermont
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by colinsmitten » Wed May 27, 2015 14:07



New video for Come Back From the Wilderness by Colin Clary

yow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f0LcT9mdaY
being nice IS a political act!

User avatar
RITH
Posts: 3355
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 08:35
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/RITH
Location: Almere
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by RITH » Fri Jul 29, 2016 20:10

Gurr (from Germany) have a new super dancy video out. I think it's great.


islandhopper
Posts: 3441
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 00:44
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/mi-fhein
Location: I belong to Glasgow

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by islandhopper » Thu Sep 15, 2016 16:11

Helped Bodyheat make this silly video because they're my friends and/or wife. For fans of jangly pop, BMX Bandit psychiatrists and ex members of Dananananakroyd doing slow claps. The pedigree!
Talking of pedigree there's a cute wee dog in it too.


User avatar
humblebee
Posts: 10543
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 16:33
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/atomicbeatboy
Location: Sheffields
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by humblebee » Mon Sep 19, 2016 17:36

islandhopper wrote:Helped Bodyheat make this silly video because they're my friends and/or wife. For fans of jangly pop, BMX Bandit psychiatrists and ex members of Dananananakroyd doing slow claps. The pedigree!
Talking of pedigree there's a cute wee dog in it too.
I remembered to come back and watch this when we were chatting earlier on! This is ace. Looks like it was loads of fun to make. Didn't know about the band before this - will have to keep an eye open for 'em!

islandhopper
Posts: 3441
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 00:44
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/mi-fhein
Location: I belong to Glasgow

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by islandhopper » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:45

humblebee wrote:
islandhopper wrote:Helped Bodyheat make this silly video because they're my friends and/or wife. For fans of jangly pop, BMX Bandit psychiatrists and ex members of Dananananakroyd doing slow claps. The pedigree!
Talking of pedigree there's a cute wee dog in it too.
I remembered to come back and watch this when we were chatting earlier on! This is ace. Looks like it was loads of fun to make. Didn't know about the band before this - will have to keep an eye open for 'em!
Hard to know how objective you're being when you know a band so well, but I'm pretty sure every song on their 6 track EP is great! Proper melodic, jangly pop - https://bodyheatglasgow.bandcamp.com/album/bodyheat
The video was a lot of fun to make! Quite ambitious for a first go in a way but I think it came together in the end.

User avatar
humblebee
Posts: 10543
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 16:33
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/atomicbeatboy
Location: Sheffields
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by humblebee » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:18

islandhopper wrote:Hard to know how objective you're being when you know a band so well, but I'm pretty sure every song on their 6 track EP is great! Proper melodic, jangly pop - https://bodyheatglasgow.bandcamp.com/album/bodyheat
The video was a lot of fun to make! Quite ambitious for a first go in a way but I think it came together in the end.
I'll give that a listen, cheers.

What was your role on the video Chris? Did you film and edit it?

I'd love to play around with video more but it must take so long.

islandhopper
Posts: 3441
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 00:44
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/mi-fhein
Location: I belong to Glasgow

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by islandhopper » Tue Sep 20, 2016 13:09

humblebee wrote:
islandhopper wrote:Hard to know how objective you're being when you know a band so well, but I'm pretty sure every song on their 6 track EP is great! Proper melodic, jangly pop - https://bodyheatglasgow.bandcamp.com/album/bodyheat
The video was a lot of fun to make! Quite ambitious for a first go in a way but I think it came together in the end.
I'll give that a listen, cheers.

What was your role on the video Chris? Did you film and edit it?

I'd love to play around with video more but it must take so long.
Me and another person filmed it on our SLRs and then I edited it. Probably about 8 hours filming and 2 days worth of editing altogether on that though obviously you could go with a simpler conecpt and cut that right down.

User avatar
MJHibbett
Posts: 961
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 09:03

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by MJHibbett » Tue Sep 20, 2016 15:12

Here's our new video:



It took me BLOODY FOREVER to make it!

User avatar
indiehorse
Posts: 1941
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:50
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Share indie pop videos here...

Post by indiehorse » Mon Aug 14, 2017 23:25

I filmed and edited a music video. I'm not sure it's an "indie pop video" but I didn't want to start a whole new topic for it and this seemed like the most relevant existing one to stick it in. And the band, Slumb Party, are playing the Nottingham Pop Alldayer, so maybe they are indiepop after all, I dunno. WHAT IS INDIEPOP ANYWAY?



It's not the most ambitious video ever made but I'm quite pleased with how it looks and I really enjoyed making it. I'd like to make more music videos. I always imagined making music videos as a kid, but as an adult with the means to do such things it didn't really occur to me as something to do until now.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Qwantify [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest