a zine and handmade music fair in oxford...

promote, discuss, start your fanzine here!
barafundle
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/barafundle

a zine and handmade music fair in oxford...

Post by barafundle » Fri Feb 18, 2011 15:40

hullo,

i'm helping curate an exhibition in oxford called 'editions of you', which is gonna showcase self-releasing/self-publishing musicians and the cool packaging of the music they make (unusual materials, hand-painted, etc.). as part of the exhibition there'll be a zine and music fair on sat 9th april. there's a bit more information here: http://ah.brookes.ac.uk/event/editions_ ... lery_2011/

so, i'm here cos:

1. if you might be interested in having a stall at the zine fair either for your zines or your beautiful hand-packaged music, then please get in touch with me at ellisjones at gmail.com - also, cos i've never done anything like this (fortunately i'm not the only person involved in running it), any info on how much stalls and fairs usually cost would be useful, and info on how much space you usually get, and if it's enough.

2. if you make nicely packaged music, or know someone who does, then also please get in touch with me at ellisjones at gmail.com

sorry to take up your time like this. thanks!

roundbitsofplastic

Re: a zine and handmade music fair in oxford...

Post by roundbitsofplastic » Wed Mar 09, 2011 13:11

I thought I'd give this a bump. I'm going to have a table at this, AREN'T I SWANKY?
I am struck speechless by the nape of your neck.

Human Vegan
Bite Yr Lip

indiansummer
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/heartsturnblue

Post by indiansummer » Wed Mar 09, 2011 13:43

roundbitsofplastic wrote:I thought I'd give this a bump. I'm going to have a table at this, AREN'T I SWANKY?
any new issues that i've not got?
halo my middle, a hula hoop hug

roundbitsofplastic

Post by roundbitsofplastic » Wed Mar 09, 2011 13:55

indiansummer wrote:
roundbitsofplastic wrote:I thought I'd give this a bump. I'm going to have a table at this, AREN'T I SWANKY?
any new issues that i've not got?
I dunno. I am THE WORST at keeping track of these things. I think 8 was the last one. I haven;t done one in ages and ages. I am a laaaaaaazy arse. I'm going to do onw soon, maybe this weekend.

I've also got a few zines by other people that I will take me to actually sell. I could -in theory- not even loose money. That would be MENTAL.

Oh, look! a Facebook event!

Human Vegan
Bite Yr Lip

roundbitsofplastic

Post by roundbitsofplastic » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:43

I just got hella zines delivered yesterday. And there should be more on the way. Look out, Oxford.

Human Vegan
Bite Yr Lip