Page 169 of 534

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58
by ariettyspaghetti
a layer of chips wrote:Ooh, that sounds good! I can do tomorrow or Wednesday.
Let's plump for tomorrow then. I may be going for a Swedish body massage on Wednesday.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59
by a layer of chips
You fucking pervert.

Tomorrow it is!

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 13:00
by SophieC
ariettyspaghetti wrote:
Hehehe, I am off work today, not going back until I am a bit less crippled! Just working from home on me settee. Do you fancy comeing round for tea this week as well?
STOP WORKING. PUT THE PEN DOWN AND WALK AWAY.

yeah, i'd love a tea. that'd be well boss.

i tell you what people, muji do a fantastic range of kinetically powered light sources.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:18
by ariettyspaghetti
Actually, can we make tea for Wednesday? There is massage potential tomorrow night, apparently. Sorry to keep changing.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:20
by SophieC
ariettyspaghetti wrote:Actually, can we make tea for Wednesday? There is massage potential tomorrow night, apparently. Sorry to keep changing.
sounds good to me chiefette.

why is no one interested on the jamiec's view on kinetically powered light sources?

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:59
by alongwalkhome
See you Nottinghamsters on Friday--show me the sights! All I've seen there is Boots.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:01
by indiehorse
JamieC wrote:why is no one interested on the jamiec's view on kinetically powered light sources?
I don't know. Why is nobody interested in Indiehorse's sister's wedding?

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:02
by SophieC
alongwalkhome wrote:See you Nottinghamsters on Friday--show me the sights! All I've seen there is Boots.
i've got the day off, i'll show you miletts. when you getting in?

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:07
by knibbles
indiehorse wrote:
JamieC wrote:why is no one interested on the jamiec's view on kinetically powered light sources?
I don't know. Why is nobody interested in Indiehorse's sister's wedding?
I'm very interested! Tell me all about it. Have you got a photo so I can ogle her dress?

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:10
by alongwalkhome
The Groovy Train arrives in Nottsville @ 16:22 w/me and several Scottish types I've picked up along the way. I cannot promise I will be anything resembling sober. We'll make our way to Chez Grantham and then Sam's, where I will hump Lisa's leg, high-five Woody, and secret-Masonic handshake Phil.

I just have to say: Jamie(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!) Clench those buns, cuz they're gettin' touched, squeezed, and maybe even wobbled.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:20
by a layer of chips
How many Bloody Vegetarians will there be on Friday?

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:21
by indiehorse
knibbles wrote: I'm very interested! Tell me all about it. Have you got a photo so I can ogle her dress?
I still need to sort through the photos. Will probably have them ready tomorrow. It was a propper lovely dress though. I was wearing a propper dapper suit/waiste coat/shirt/cravat.

I had a lovely time. I forgot had forgotten that most of my family are actually brilliant. I had quite a few champaigns and other drinks, and there was a good old dance.

I almost did a little cry during the groom's speech.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:22
by squirrelboutique
Sam!

Let us pick up the veggie burgers or sausages or whatever once you have a count.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:23
by a layer of chips
We always keep one packet in the freezer. Just in case a Mormon comes to the door, or something.

But I accept your kindly offer.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:24
by squirrelboutique
We'll bring some and a few (nine) bottles of wine suitable for Mormons.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:26
by a layer of chips
I've just converted to Mormononononism.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:44
by islandhopper
alongwalkhome wrote:The Groovy Train arrives in Nottsville @ 16:22 w/me and several Scottish types I've picked up along the way. I cannot promise I will be anything resembling sober. We'll make our way to Chez Grantham and then Sam's, where I will hump Lisa's leg, high-five Woody, and secret-Masonic handshake Phil.
I just had another look at the Grantham website and it boasts

"The Nottingham area has many activity companies offering a wide choice of ‘adult games’ ".

I hope we're getting some of these 'adult games' laid on for us.

And I'm not vegetarian.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:49
by squirrelboutique
Helicopter flying! Abseiling! Mud buggying!

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 18:24
by a layer of chips
islandhopper wrote:
alongwalkhome wrote:The Groovy Train arrives in Nottsville @ 16:22 w/me and several Scottish types I've picked up along the way. I cannot promise I will be anything resembling sober. We'll make our way to Chez Grantham and then Sam's, where I will hump Lisa's leg, high-five Woody, and secret-Masonic handshake Phil.
I just had another look at the Grantham website and it boasts

"The Nottingham area has many activity companies offering a wide choice of ‘adult games’ ".

I hope we're getting some of these 'adult games' laid on for us.

And I'm not vegetarian.
I knew you were a proper man, Chris.

Yes, there'll be some pissing in the mouth during the showing of Hulmerist. There usually is.

Re: Nottingham

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 18:26
by a layer of chips
The minibus man has just confirmed that he hasn't died since I last emailed him. I think he thinks I'm a bit neurotic.