Nottingham

scotland - england - ireland - wales
User avatar
ariettyspaghetti
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 18:52
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham

Re: Nottingham

Post by ariettyspaghetti » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:58

a layer of chips wrote:Ooh, that sounds good! I can do tomorrow or Wednesday.
Let's plump for tomorrow then. I may be going for a Swedish body massage on Wednesday.
Rock me amadeus

a layer of chips
Posts: 18616
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 09:17
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Re: Nottingham

Post by a layer of chips » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59

You fucking pervert.

Tomorrow it is!

SophieC
Posts: 3979
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 19:36
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/jamiec
Location: bumtown

Re: Nottingham

Post by SophieC » Mon Jul 21, 2008 13:00

ariettyspaghetti wrote:
Hehehe, I am off work today, not going back until I am a bit less crippled! Just working from home on me settee. Do you fancy comeing round for tea this week as well?
STOP WORKING. PUT THE PEN DOWN AND WALK AWAY.

yeah, i'd love a tea. that'd be well boss.

i tell you what people, muji do a fantastic range of kinetically powered light sources.
When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called 'the People's Stick.'

User avatar
ariettyspaghetti
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 18:52
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham

Re: Nottingham

Post by ariettyspaghetti » Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:18

Actually, can we make tea for Wednesday? There is massage potential tomorrow night, apparently. Sorry to keep changing.
Rock me amadeus

SophieC
Posts: 3979
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 19:36
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/jamiec
Location: bumtown

Re: Nottingham

Post by SophieC » Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:20

ariettyspaghetti wrote:Actually, can we make tea for Wednesday? There is massage potential tomorrow night, apparently. Sorry to keep changing.
sounds good to me chiefette.

why is no one interested on the jamiec's view on kinetically powered light sources?
When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called 'the People's Stick.'

alongwalkhome

Re: Nottingham

Post by alongwalkhome » Mon Jul 21, 2008 16:59

See you Nottinghamsters on Friday--show me the sights! All I've seen there is Boots.

User avatar
indiehorse
Posts: 1942
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:50
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Nottingham

Post by indiehorse » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:01

JamieC wrote:why is no one interested on the jamiec's view on kinetically powered light sources?
I don't know. Why is nobody interested in Indiehorse's sister's wedding?

SophieC
Posts: 3979
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 19:36
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/jamiec
Location: bumtown

Re: Nottingham

Post by SophieC » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:02

alongwalkhome wrote:See you Nottinghamsters on Friday--show me the sights! All I've seen there is Boots.
i've got the day off, i'll show you miletts. when you getting in?
When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called 'the People's Stick.'

User avatar
knibbles
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 17:46
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham

Re: Nottingham

Post by knibbles » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:07

indiehorse wrote:
JamieC wrote:why is no one interested on the jamiec's view on kinetically powered light sources?
I don't know. Why is nobody interested in Indiehorse's sister's wedding?
I'm very interested! Tell me all about it. Have you got a photo so I can ogle her dress?
Daddy is dead on a sunshine day

alongwalkhome

Re: Nottingham

Post by alongwalkhome » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:10

The Groovy Train arrives in Nottsville @ 16:22 w/me and several Scottish types I've picked up along the way. I cannot promise I will be anything resembling sober. We'll make our way to Chez Grantham and then Sam's, where I will hump Lisa's leg, high-five Woody, and secret-Masonic handshake Phil.

I just have to say: Jamie(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!) Clench those buns, cuz they're gettin' touched, squeezed, and maybe even wobbled.

a layer of chips
Posts: 18616
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 09:17
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Re: Nottingham

Post by a layer of chips » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:20

How many Bloody Vegetarians will there be on Friday?

User avatar
indiehorse
Posts: 1942
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:50
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Re: Nottingham

Post by indiehorse » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:21

knibbles wrote: I'm very interested! Tell me all about it. Have you got a photo so I can ogle her dress?
I still need to sort through the photos. Will probably have them ready tomorrow. It was a propper lovely dress though. I was wearing a propper dapper suit/waiste coat/shirt/cravat.

I had a lovely time. I forgot had forgotten that most of my family are actually brilliant. I had quite a few champaigns and other drinks, and there was a good old dance.

I almost did a little cry during the groom's speech.

User avatar
squirrelboutique
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 18:05

Re: Nottingham

Post by squirrelboutique » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:22

Sam!

Let us pick up the veggie burgers or sausages or whatever once you have a count.

a layer of chips
Posts: 18616
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 09:17
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Re: Nottingham

Post by a layer of chips » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:23

We always keep one packet in the freezer. Just in case a Mormon comes to the door, or something.

But I accept your kindly offer.

User avatar
squirrelboutique
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 18:05

Re: Nottingham

Post by squirrelboutique » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:24

We'll bring some and a few (nine) bottles of wine suitable for Mormons.

a layer of chips
Posts: 18616
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 09:17
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Re: Nottingham

Post by a layer of chips » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:26

I've just converted to Mormononononism.

islandhopper
Posts: 3441
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 00:44
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/mi-fhein
Location: I belong to Glasgow

Re: Nottingham

Post by islandhopper » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:44

alongwalkhome wrote:The Groovy Train arrives in Nottsville @ 16:22 w/me and several Scottish types I've picked up along the way. I cannot promise I will be anything resembling sober. We'll make our way to Chez Grantham and then Sam's, where I will hump Lisa's leg, high-five Woody, and secret-Masonic handshake Phil.
I just had another look at the Grantham website and it boasts

"The Nottingham area has many activity companies offering a wide choice of ‘adult games’ ".

I hope we're getting some of these 'adult games' laid on for us.

And I'm not vegetarian.

User avatar
squirrelboutique
Posts: 3590
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 18:05

Re: Nottingham

Post by squirrelboutique » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:49

Helicopter flying! Abseiling! Mud buggying!

a layer of chips
Posts: 18616
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 09:17
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Re: Nottingham

Post by a layer of chips » Mon Jul 21, 2008 18:24

islandhopper wrote:
alongwalkhome wrote:The Groovy Train arrives in Nottsville @ 16:22 w/me and several Scottish types I've picked up along the way. I cannot promise I will be anything resembling sober. We'll make our way to Chez Grantham and then Sam's, where I will hump Lisa's leg, high-five Woody, and secret-Masonic handshake Phil.
I just had another look at the Grantham website and it boasts

"The Nottingham area has many activity companies offering a wide choice of ‘adult games’ ".

I hope we're getting some of these 'adult games' laid on for us.

And I'm not vegetarian.
I knew you were a proper man, Chris.

Yes, there'll be some pissing in the mouth during the showing of Hulmerist. There usually is.

a layer of chips
Posts: 18616
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 09:17
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/
Location: Nottingham, UK
Contact:

Re: Nottingham

Post by a layer of chips » Mon Jul 21, 2008 18:26

The minibus man has just confirmed that he hasn't died since I last emailed him. I think he thinks I'm a bit neurotic.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests