Hold on to your corduroys! The new station usage figures are out.
They reckon they've changed most of the methods that led to bad data in previous reports (such as the whole Gainsborough Central debacle) so these should be more accurate than ever before.
Our fantasy visit list of the least used stations now reads like this (with the total number of passenger entries and exits for the year):
1. Crosskeys (Wales) - 8
2. Llanhilleth (Wales) - 10
3. Helensburgh Upper (Scotland) - 47
4. Reddish South (Greater Manchester) - 47
5. Dorking West (Surrey) - 52
6. Teesside Airport (Darlington) - 52
7. Denton (Greater Manchester) - 53
8. Coombe Halt (Cornwall) - 54
9. Doleham (East Sussex) - 56
10. Buckenham (Norfolk) - 97